Servo Magazine Issue worth buying and/or reading plus back to work on the telescoping yagi

Finally got around to working on the telescoping yagi that I think the spreadsheet I had was on the computer(s) in the mobile office Ford F150 that was stolen in Utah. I think I wrapped up the min and max specifications with the different telescopic antennas I have related to the min and max boom specifications.  I also decided to make an adjustable "U" matching network element or "hairpin" and need to buy two nylon 10-24 1/2" thumb screws.  I think that will take care of everything other than the modification of the antennas where I need to drill out a little larger for 6-32 or equivalent wood/sheet metal screws as well as the reflector antenna trimming down about 3/8" I'm thinking... though might not be critical since a receive antenna only.  Then again, I want to maintain the director, driven and reflector element ratios for optimal performance in the the ~440MHz range max Hz with a calculated new ~110MHz min Hz.


I've been working on recreating the spreadsheet and will post... though looks like I can't upload unless I create into and image that can be renamed.  I'll look into that next.

Here is the Servo Magazine worth reading into regarding radio/audio direction finding.  I was going to crop out the wideband spiral conical antenna for ISM WiFi with ground plane and impedance matching piece... though figured I'd show. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrasonic Projects and others

Electronics and RF Engineering Projects - Spectrum Analyzer Adapter for Oscilloscope

Detection Antenna Update: Spiral Conical Antenna Design